Electric Radiant Floor Heating Systems – Under Laminate – Carpet
Laminate/ Carpet heating mat/ Aluminium foil heating mat
It is an electric radiant floor heating system primarily for use under laminate, vinyl, engineered wood, glued hardwood and other floating floors. Advantage of using Aluminium foil heating mat is the ease of installation and it delivers a consistent heat with the thermal properties of the reinforced aluminium foil used in the heater helping to spread the heat evenly. Electric foil heating mats can be used both as a primary or secondary heating source. The conductive nature of foil also acts as a perfect ground.
Features and Application
– The aluminium foil provides continuous earth and diffused heat continuously and uniformly without raising the floor level.
– Complete protection with continuous earth braid also
– It is easy to install and saves electrical energy.
– It is designed for use with carpet, laminate, parquet, or engineered wood.
– Cable loops on both sides of the foil are exposed for easy laying.
– Available Power : 150, 200W/m²
– Rated Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
– Maximum Operation Temperature: 90°C
– Minimum Installation Temperature: -20°C
– Mat Width: 0.5m
– Mat Thickness: 1.30-1.60 mm
– Cable Lead Connection: 1X4mtr
Product Range Model: FHM-AL
Dual Core Aluminium Foil 150W/m²
|Product Code||Area (m²)||Length (m)||Wattage (W)|