Sticky Mats Adhesive – Electric Radiant Wall Heating Systems
Heating cable with sticky mat/ Wall heating mat
Wall heating mats provide an ideal space-saving solution in smaller rooms instead of radiators. Wall heating mats can easily be installed with adhesive backed fibre glass mesh in bathrooms, wet rooms or elsewhere. The high-quality mats are also used as an alternative to heated towel rails in bathrooms, fitted into the wall behind a non-heated rail to dry hanging towels.
Wall heating mats are often used as a secondary heat source to supplement existing heating systems.
Features and Application
– The sticky mat can be applied to the walls with same
ease as it can be to the floors.
– It is the only solution for wall heating where floor is limited. The bathrooms are very good application for sticky mats.
-The pressure sensitive self-adhesive property of mat holds it to the wall making the tiling work easier.
– Installation time is greatly reduced.
– Grounding braid makes it safe for wet areas.
– Output Rating: 150, 200W/m²
– Operating Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
– Mat Thickness: 3mm
– Width: -500mm (0.5 Meter)
– Mat Width: 0.5m
– Cable Lead Connection: 3 Meter long
– Cable Diameter: Upto 2.50mm
Product Range Model: FHM-SM
Sticky Mat 150W/m²
|Product Code||Area (m²)||Length (m)||Wattage (W)|