Gutter Heating Cable – Deicing Wire Heaters – Ice Dam Heat Cable
If you have gutters and you have snow and ice, so gutter heater cables are necessary for you. Without proper gutter heating, your gutters can suffer from ice dams and will damage your home.
AVOIDING THE ICE DAM
Ice dams occur when ice backs up in your gutters. Those long icicles and icy backups onto your roof will melt and move water under your roofing shingles, leading to leaks. Often, the ice that accumulates in your gutters creates a dam, and behind that dam cold water and ice back up and seep under the roofing shingles.
If you’ve ever experienced mysterious leaks in your roof that seem to come from the area near the edge of your gutters, these are likely due to ice dams. These ice dams can cause damage much farther back than you might think, stating: “Sometimes water can work its way 5 or even 10 ft. back up under the shingles. Eventually, it drips through the roof into the soffits (the outside overhangs), walls, and worst of all, onto your ceilings.”
One solution to gutter ice is the Corewarm gutter heating cable.
– Linear Wattage Density: 30W/m (standard), 40W/m (on request)
– Rated Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
– Nominal Limit Temperature: 80°C
– Installation Temperature: -20°C
– Conductor: Twin core/Single core, Class-2 resistance alloy
– Core Insulation: Advance ﬂuoropolymer
– Earth Shield: Copper shielding
– Outer Sheath: Cross linked Elastomer
– Cold lead connection: Type- Y attachment (Upto 5 mtr) both side or one side depending upon single or twin conﬁguration.
– Cable diameter: 6.5mm-7.5mm
– Protection category: IPx7; UV resistant
Approx. 30W/m to 40W/m at 230V
Single/Twin Conductor cable
While ordering – Note:
Linear wattage W/m
Heating conductor twin or single