- Ultrathin heating cable
Ultrathin heating Cable is a kind of regular wire cable used to produce heat. It has the same wattage throughout the heating process, regardless of temperature
This heating cable is suitable for any places needing heating. Its newly increased feature is good flexible which can be coiled on any substances like behind the bird cage fake wall or under the floor. This flexible heating cable is widely used.
In cold winter, if you use this heating cable, your pet will feel the spring warmness. It can be used in the containers like the fish tank and breed aquatics water tank, etc.
In the aspect of gardening, appropriate use enables the plant to sprout early and grow fast. It can also protect your rare and valuable flowers and trees in cold winter.
– Linear Wattage Density: 10W/m – 18W/m
– Rated Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
– Maximum Operation Temperature: 120°C
– Conductor: Single core, Class-2 resistance alloy
– Core Insulation: Advance ﬂuoropolymer
– Earth Shield: Tin plated copper lapping
– Outer Sheath: Advance ﬂuoropolymer
– Cold lead connection: Single core – 2m each side
– Cable diameter: 1.30mm – 1.80mm
Product Range Model: UTH
Linear Wattage: 10W/m
|Product code||Wattage (W)||Linear Wattage (W/m)|